Thursday, July 26, 2007

FILL 'ER UP!

After 56 days of construction, it's time to fill 'er up!

They started filling it at 3:30 pm Wed. July 25.
The above picture was taken at 5:30 pm




7:15 p.m.


9:00 a.m. Thursday morning, still about a foot from the tile line.



Still at 9:00 a.m., view from above.




Micah and Leah relaxing in the new chairs.





3:00 pm Thursday, and it's just about full!
I guess it needs to be about half way up the tile (flagstone) line.
(The shadow in the pool is from a palm tree.)



3 comments:

Sally said...

It's been fun following the progress, Rochelle! It turned out beautiful!
Now you have to post some pics of y'all enjoying it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

SDS said...

Wow, that's pretty cool ^_^ although, being a skater I'd probably prefer it empty :D haha!